Friday, June 21, 2013

Maria Carstens



It's a wonderful thing, encountering a new-to-me designer who seems to be on the exact same page as me, or at least the next call number over from me on the shelf I'm currently on. Today's example is one Copenhagen-based Maria Carstens. I was already convinced by the two collections she had posted on NJAL, particularly by how she nails the oversized blazer. But then I saw Maria's Pinterest, which was almost like peering into my fashion soul. Is this what Pinterest is all about? Connecting like-minded people with each other in a very visually stimulating way? Perhaps I should sign up. It's not like I'm getting any work done anyway...

Edit: Bah, both 'Buffy Leigh' and 'Steff Leigh' are already taken as Pinterest usernames. Perhaps it's a sign from the thesis gods that I don't need another online source of distraction...


Related Posts