Friday, April 26, 2013

The Travellers




I wanted to post this yesterday morning, as it set the soundtrack for my final bout of Italian studying. However, I couldn't seem to find a website for the label/collective responsible for these looks, The Travellers, and had to shoot off an email to await further information. Fast forward a few hours when said email had arrived, but my brain had completely shut off. The Travellers website (at least as my checked-out brain read it) does not provide too much more information, so all I know is that its a collaborative effort, its unisex, it likes Joy Division (or I'm assuming, based on the 'Love will tear us apart' t-shirt, not pictured here), and it involves a lovely designer named Maria Manrique.



Anyone else want to know more? Or at least wear all of the above? I'll see what I can do...

(Photos via NJAL)



Related Posts