Saturday, July 7, 2012

SHIN, S/S 12



This collection very well may have been on the website for quite some time, but today is the first time in a long time that my semi-regular searching for any new SHIN produced any results. Just the other day, I nearly walked out of the house in my SHIN wool jacket with attached scarf, until I realized that it was June and I should fight the cold weather by refusing to acknowledge it. Now, mere days later, it's the hottest it ever gets here in my hometown (though not nearly as hot as the end of our NY trip, thankfully), and I'm wishing I could trade in the wool jacket for some of these SHIN pieces instead. Those asymmetrically hemmed pants in particular are fantastic. Here's hoping they reopen the online shop. 

By the way, does anyone else think that this jean jacket (which has elbow slits to match the knee slits of the leggings) would be right up Queen Michelle's alley? I know I do...



Related Posts