Tuesday, January 11, 2011

nude:masahiko maruyama



Via Dirty Flaws, I just discovered a fantastic London-based online shop called Layers, who carries this label called nude:masahiko maruyama, which is, you might have guessed, from Japanese designer Masahiko Maruyama. nude:mm is all about batwings, double layers, and very wearable noir clothing. With the A/W 10/11 collection at 50% off on the Layers site, I'm practically drooling over all these pieces that I wish I could buy. Especially these double layer trousers (see below). I don't know why, but I can't help but love a pair of pants with multiple waistbands (remember the pair from Hexa by Kuho?). I also can't help but wish that two waistbands = two sets of pockets, though that is neither here nor there...


(Startling red backgrounded photos via Layers)


Related Posts