Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nontauk



Gee whiz, I missed out on quite a dress when I was gone. Tiina sold three of these Attila Design beauties, meaning she's all out of fabric before I even had the chance to order one. Reminds me of the debacle of a trip I had a week ago, when I took a 3.5 hour train ride from a sketchy part of Brooklyn to Montauk in order to see the Atlantic Ocean, only to have to take the train straight back without even setting foot on the beach. Tell me one thing, would you carry a cob of corn in your purse? If you're traveling for hours on end without knowing that food is nearby, I would strongly recommend it. 


I would also strongly recommend making Internet friends with fantastic people who make rather tragic days at least end well with some company, some good ol' fashioned ghost hunting, and a cozy attic...


Related Posts