Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Itzakadoozie



The thing I love about these new pieces from Amanda deLeon is that I love them without really knowing why. Perhaps it's because they're photographed poolside. Perhaps it's the unexpected and very bold details that turn a simple shape into something special. Perhaps it's that hidden turquoise silk lining that surely gives the wearer super powers from just putting the garment on (...or at least a smile). Perhaps it's because of those cotton candy wigs. Perhaps it's because these one of a kind items would actually fit me. Perhaps it's because Amanda will replace the yellow leather with a synthetic material for those who would wish (like me). And perhaps it's because this dress is called 'Black Metal'...


Ah, I'm easy to please. Though something needs to keep me going until Season 4 of Tim Riggins is out...


Related Posts