Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gallery 9



How on earth this was posted without immediately sounding off my Mandula radar, I'll never know. But I think this new gallery/collection/grouping of fantastical garments, found both in the Gallery and the Online Store of the magical Mandula website, should be entitled "In case you were wondering, you, that's right, You, should definitely have a wardrobe stuffed full of Mandula pieces, and you should get them all right now." Hajnalka, I'm working on it. In the meantime, do you still have my address? I'm especially keen on testing out this tunic for you. Or any of your dresses/coats/tops/vests/skirts, really. Each piece is quite indescribably perfect.



Edit: By the way, the Mandula online store is now set up with Paypal, so you can put all the lovely items you can afford (or not) into your cart, click, and wait for your very own Mandula parcel (the event in itself warrants a day off with a pitcher of freshly squeezed lemonade, for yourself and your mail delivery person). Oh, and shipping is free worldwide!


Related Posts