Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awareness & Consciousness



I'm currently going through some sort of existential crisis concerning my feelings toward a once beloved band of mine, so I'm afraid I can't fire off a nice little coherent post today. Good thing Christiane Gruber just recently posted her Awareness & Consciousness S/S 10 collection on NJAL, as these photographs quite succinctly summarize both how my mind would look if you took a picture of its churning insides, and what I'd like to be wearing today, posed beside my new rootbeer coloured bike (yes, I decided that the best way to exorcise the demons from my bad bike crash last summer was to buy an even prettier bike). Thank you, Christiane. Oh, and thank you beautiful neighbourhood cat for being named Pandora. The world almost made sense when I read your name tag today.


Related Posts