Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A moment of silence, please



Yet another thing to stress me out. I trust Canada Post no longer. Remember the most beautiful skirt in the world that was not meant to be mine? Well, I painfully parted with it 8 weeks ago, and it still has not arrived at the other side of its journey. And in an attempt to avoid customs fees on the receiving end, it's neither trackable nor insurable for it's full value. I don't believe I will ever send anything by regular post again, as this is not the first time this has happened to me. I'd put more trust in horse-drawn carriage shipping, even with the risk of bandits. So if you're eying something in my shop, note that the price listed includes free worldwide STANDARD shipping. If you wish, I will send the item you purchase by regular mail, but I do highly recommend letting me know that you want insurable and trackable shipping, and I'll add some dollars to the total. Sigh. I was going to write a post on my local fashion week today, as it starts tomorrow. However, I think a moment of silence for the skirt is in order. Perhaps I'll get to that post later if I can keep it together.


Related Posts