Sunday, June 21, 2009

You know you're addicted to Etsy when...




My sister pulled this black dress out of her drawer while we were over for Father's Day brunch. As soon as it was unfolded, I knew exactly what dress it was, who its designer is, and how much it cost. And my dad said my face just lit up like a little girl when I saw it. Turns out she got the last Cowl Neck Pocket Tunic of Emily Ryan's fall/winter collection. I've been eying this dress (and everything else in her Etsy shop) since I found Emily's shop. Guess I've been a good influence on my sister's shopping habits, as she's been purchasing more and more from Etsy since she started becoming jealous of my closet. I'm hoping she'll forget about this one and give it to me for my birthday since it fits me just perfect. And the stretch jersey is of the highest quality and oh so comfy...Sigh.


Related Posts